Operational excellence through effective change management
The dynamics on supplier, sales, and personnel markets are higher than ever – and they force companies to permanently realign in the face of crises and bottlenecks, market shifts, and price movements. Pressure to adapt to disruptive technologies, changes in social values, and global trouble spots also create the impression that companies are just running behind the times. We are familiar with this dilemma.
To counter these factors, successful short-term risk management is essential, as is the design of long-term and sustainable production systems and processes. We support companies in optimally adapting to new conditions. Our standardized 5-step approach has already proven itself in many projects:
- STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT – description of the strategic framework and definition of corporate as well as operational goals as the base for all measures, both short term and long term
- ANALYSIS – Rapid and comprehensive analysis of the status quo to identify individual needs as well as existing risk factors
- DESIGN – Definition of a “smart” target state incl. measures for short-term correction and long-term improvement
- IMPLEMENTATION – Pragmatic testing of the described target state and agile optimization / risk minimization
- CHANGE – Optimization of measures and implementation of a holistic roll-out including training of all involved employees
We secure the implementation with individual project management and enable all participants to master the change on their own. Because: Together it goes faster (and better)!